Do you have a strong culture of:
and high-performance teams?
Most people want to work in a healthy organization.
Whether you’re an executive, manager, or employee/associate you probably want to belong to a workgroup that is engaged, energized, and fulfilling its purpose–focused on its shared goals and vision.
Unfortunately, many organizations are not centers of positive energy where people grow and flourish. Too often, they are filled with people who are frustrated, fearful, unengaged, and listless.
Us against them and them against us.
Many leaders are perplexed.
“Why don’t our team members have the same fire in their bellies and share the same sense of urgency that we do? Why isn’t everyone aligned and centered on the same priorities? Why aren’t people carrying out their roles? Why is progress so difficult to achieve?”
We know that healthy organizations deliver superior business results.
We enable you to create an environment and culture that will achieve your organization’s purpose.
We teach methods, techniques, and tools that will transform your current culture into a positive, high-performing system.
We give you the opportunity to change mediocrity into excellence.
Just see if this picture appeals to you:
All people and functions in your organization are aligned.
Leaders are effective and have the ability to connect, inspire, and spawn a sense of ownership.
What We Do
Our experience tells us that most companies, organizations, and teams want:
The Troupe Groupe
Our experience comes primarily from the challenging organizational structures in the aerospace industry. Great lessons have been learned from parts fabrication, assembly and installation, and many other groups associated with large aircraft production. Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Supplier Management, and Human Resources are familiar environments.
The Troupe Groupe is led by Dr. David Troupe, a seasoned organization development specialist and practitioner. He holds a Ph.D. in Management and Decision Science and a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certificate. As a certified business and action learning coach, Dr. Troupe generates positive relationships with individuals and teams.
Dave has spent many years as a leader in The Boeing Company in the fields of Learning, Training, and Development, HR, Manufacturing, Organizational Change Management and Employee Involvement and Engagement. He has expertise in working with executives and shop floor personnel alike.
Besides aerospace companies, we love to work with small-to-medium-sized businesses and non-profit organizations. We believe that these entities have so much potential but cannot afford the cost demanded by many of the consulting companies.
The Troupe Groupe is affordable!
Unlock your possibilities today. Quit settling for merely adequate performance.
Commit to excellence now!
We believe that:
- most people want to belong to a high-performance team.
- employee involvement is necessary for organizations that want to excel.
- knowing what makes a high-performance team and building a high-performance team are two different things.
- leaders are often unaware of the obstacles and barriers that prevent people from achieving excellence.
- almost everyone wants to be part of something they can be proud of.
- small, positive shifts in behavior can result in dramatic bottom-line results.
- real, meaningful change begins with the top leader.
- assumptions and speculations are not helpful; the more transparency in an organization, the better.
- managers hold the key to a high level of employee engagement.
- it is vital that everyone understands everyone’s roles.
- an organization that fulfills its purpose is a beautiful thing.